Trusted Resources: People & Places
Healthcare providers, researchers, and advocates
John Hopkins – Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Center600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
The Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Center is a multidisciplinary clinic at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
• Provide expert and multidisciplinary care to patients with spinal muscular atrophy and related disorders, from infancy through adulthood.
• Administer new, FDA-approved treatments.
• Participate in multicenter clinical trials of novel SMA therapeutics.
• Offer support services to those living with SMA, as well as their families.
• Further understand the pathogenesis of SMA through integrating clinical and preclinical studies.
• Increase public awareness and educate patients and their families about SMA.
• Inspire and train the next generation of researchers and clinicians to address this devastating disorder.
Dying to Live"Dying To Live" is the autobiography of ...
Anne MeguiarAnne Meguiar is the President of SMA Ang...
Victoria StrongVictoria Strong is a wife, writer, advoc...
Community Connections: Khi Ellison Living With SMAA Maumelle woman living with a rare gene...
Innovation in Child Neurology: Acadia’s Head of Rare Disease Shares What It Takes to Make a BreakthroughKathie Bishop, Ph.D., knows exactly what...
Measuring the SMA Experience: Laura’s Storyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNpcXiiW...
Bill StrongBill Strong is a Co-Founder at the Gwend...