Trusted Resources: People & Places
Healthcare providers, researchers, and advocates
John Hopkins – Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Center600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
The Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Center is a multidisciplinary clinic at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
• Provide expert and multidisciplinary care to patients with spinal muscular atrophy and related disorders, from infancy through adulthood.
• Administer new, FDA-approved treatments.
• Participate in multicenter clinical trials of novel SMA therapeutics.
• Offer support services to those living with SMA, as well as their families.
• Further understand the pathogenesis of SMA through integrating clinical and preclinical studies.
• Increase public awareness and educate patients and their families about SMA.
• Inspire and train the next generation of researchers and clinicians to address this devastating disorder.
Muscular Dystrophy AssociationMDA's legacy of progress has always star...
Community Connections: Khi Ellison Living With SMAA Maumelle woman living with a rare gene...
mySMAteam – FacebookmySMAteam is the social network for thos...
Dying to Live"Dying To Live" is the autobiography of ...
An Interview With Muscular Dystrophy Association President Donald S. WoodLarry Luxner, senior correspondent for R...
Equipment Donations at SMA ClinicThe Pediatric SMA Clinical Research Cent...
Loren A. Eng, MA, MBALoren Eng is the President of the Spinal...